Centre for Suicide Reseach has mainly published in Danish. Articles and working papers in English are listed below.
- Konieczna, Grube Jakobsen, Petrea Larsen, Christiansen: “Recession and risk of suicide in Denmark during the 2009 global financial crisis: an ecological register-based study”. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 2021.
- Zoellner, during the international cooperation with NATO The Research Task Group on Military Suicide (RTG-2018) Military Suicide Prevention: Report Prepared for NATO Leadership. STO/NATO 2018. The report is available for free download.
- Ejdesgaard BA, Zøllner L, Jensen BF, Jørgensen HO, Kähler H. “Risk and Protective Factors for Suicidal Ideation and Suicide Attempts among Deployed Danish Soldiers from 1990 to 2009“. Military Medicine, 2015, pp. 61-67.
- Zoellner L, Joergensen HO. Risk and protective factors influencing suicidal ideation and suicidal behaviour among Danish veterans. Psihologia Militara – multiplicator al eficientei operationale. Part II Personality – Assessment and Development. Coordonator: Dr. Cristian Dobre. Bucuresti, 2014, s. 152-157
- Stenager EN, Jensen BF, Stenager M, Stenager K, Stenager E. “Suicide attempts in multiple sclerosis“. Multiple Sclerosis Journal, 2011.
- Zoellner, L. Future challenges in suicide research. Public Service Review: European Union, issue 17.
- Christiansen E, Jensen BF. A nested case-control study of the risk of suicide attempts after discharge from psychiatric care: The role of co-morbid substance use disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry, 2008.
- Christiansen E, Jensen BF. Risk of repetition of suicide attempt, suicide or all deaths after an episode of attempted suicide: A register-based survival analysis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 2007, vol. 41, no. 3.
- Sundaram V, Qin P, Zoellner L. Suicide Risk Among Persons with Foreign Background in Denmark. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior 2006, vol. 36(4).
- Zoellner L, Moeller S, Jensen BF. Intra-monthly Distribution of Suicides in Denmark 1970-1998. Journal of UOEH The 6th ICOH International Conference on Occupational Health for Health Care Workers, Japan 2004.
- Christiansen E, Jensen BF. Register for Suicide Attempts. Danish Medical Bulletin 2004, vol. 51, no 4.
- Zoellner L, Moeller S, Jensen BF. The relationship between suicide and day of the week, major holidays, and national events in Denmark 1970-1998. Working paper
- Zoellner L, Moeller S, Jensen BF, Meteorological factors and seasonality in suicidal behaviour in Denmark 1970-2000. Working paper.
- Zoellner L, Moeller S, Jensen BF. Intra-monthly Distribution of Suicides in Denmark 1970-1998. Poster.