Help and support

Help and support – Foreigners in Denmark

The Centre for Suicide Research does not offer treatment. If you feel suicidal or depressed, you can contact

  • your doctor
  • the emergency service
  • the nearest hospital

Cross-Cultural Psychological Consultancy – TPR

If you feel suicidal, you can also contact the Cross-Cultural Psychological Consultancy Centre in Denmark (Tværkulturel Psykologisk Rådgivning).

The Cross-Cultural Psychological Consultancy provides anonymous counselling without charge. People with another ethnic and linguistic background than Danish can contact the Consultancy and receive psychological counselling, if they are suicidal or have attempted suicide.

Fruebjergvej 3
2100 Copenhagen
Phone: (+45) 40 33 59 47

This page was last updated at 07/28/2015